Sunday, September 25, 2011

Baby Joa


After much contemplation Esteban and I decided to get the 3D/4D ultrasound done. And let me tell you, I do not regret it. It was the best early birthday present ever. Joa didn't like being poked and prodded much, he kept hitting my stomach and covering his face. But he already seems like he'll be a funny little guy. He stuck his tongue out, sucked his fingers, put his foot in his mouth, waved to us, and snuggled up with the placenta. Esteban and I just sat there in awe. I'm really getting anxious to have him but he's gotta stay put for at least 4 more weeks. From what we can tell, he's going to look just like his "papi." Big luscious lips!!

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta este blog hermanita, y sobre todo que irradian mucho amor esperando al bebe. Los queremos mucho!!! Familia Bolanos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for baby! I cannot wait for him to get here! I wish I lived closer but I will come visit soon enough! Love you Suebee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh..I love luscious lips! haha...he's gonna be a cutie!

    ReplyDelete