Monday, August 8, 2011

Havingababyit'saBOY





Esteban and I are going to be "padres!" I am 26 weeks along with a little baby man. I remember the day I found out I was pregnant. I took a pregnancy test as a joke because someone at work said I was sensitive to smells. Who wouldn't be when you work in a call center? People prepare/heat up chinese food, tuna sandwiches, and soup all in one pantry area! But I took their advice and the little stick said "PREGNANT!"


I have been pretty weird about who I tell. I just wanted to make sure the little guy stayed put. But I'm almost 7 months so, I think we're good to go. Joaquin Koa will be born November 13th. I'm secretly hoping he's born on Halloween though. I can just imagine myself as the crazy mom that dresses up for her kids Halloween birthday parties. But come what may, and I love it!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats Cousin Susannah! You're baby boy Joaquin already looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cousin! I can't wait till he comes out!

    ReplyDelete