Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Ultimate Gift

I just finished watching the Ultimate Gift and I was pleasantly surprised. It was a feel good movie that also pulled at your little heart strings. I wont go over the synopsis because I think that's cheap and you should just go watch it yourself... BUT I will say it really makes you look at your life in a new perspective.... Same questions you might ponder...

Do I have my heart set on worldly things (money) or godly things (family, my own spirituality)??
Do I have a good relationship with my family?
Do I have true friends or just a lot of acquaintances??
Do I take advantage of life lessons I can learn from others?

Those are some of the questions/themes that stood out to me. Life is all about our relationships with others, like God, our family, our peers. And I'm stoked that I get the privilege of marrying such an awesome guy! I know that sort of came out of no where... BUT HEY! You'll get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment